Sound - Lighting - Audio Visual
Experienced and established specialists in the design, supply and installation and maintenance of professional sound, lighting and audio visual systems for Education, Live Performance, Hospitality and Commerce.
RealSound and Vision... Affordable Perfection™
Attention All Education Customers! -
Please click here to link to our dedicated website for schools and colleges - www.schoolsoundandvision.co.uk
Stage Lighting System
FULLY INSTALLED FOR ONLY £5,995.00!
All ready to go for your end of term musical
or theatrical spectacular!
And here’s what you get…
- A mobile sound rack with a detachable side table for the lighting desk or your
laptop PC and a lockable accessories drawer for safe storage of mics and CDs
- A professional stereo mixer with Bluetooth connectivity
- A versatile media player for CDs, USB sticks and SD memory cards
- Two professional grade hand held wireless microphones
- Two discreet wireless headset microphones, designed for children
- An input panel to hook up your laptop, other media players or cabled
- A high performance stereo power amplifier
- A pair of professional 10” 250W loudspeakers and wall brackets
- A 4m long ceiling mount lighting bar with six 13A sockets
- Four quad colour RGBW LED stage lights, equivalent to traditional 500W fittings
- A pair of LED ‘Moonflower’ disco lighting effects
- An easy to use 24 channel lighting desk
- An LED follow spot, complete with floor stand
- FREE T-shirts for your junior sound and lighting crew!
- And we even include full installation of this compete sound and lighting
package in the price! That’s equipment delivery, cables, connectors, fixings and
- All for £5,995.00 or this high performance system can also be provided on
a long term rental agreement via our ‘Funding 4 Education’service at only
£50.72 a month
- Go large’ and double up to four speakers if you have a larger hall for £450.00
- Make life easy and add a simple push button pre-programmed lighting scene
wall panel for £265.00
- Upgrade to a full professional lighting rig with two extra LED stage lights instead
of the disco effects for £230.00
or email email@example.com
"After a major building project the school was left with a new main hall that had no stage, sound or lighting system. We were able to share our visions with RealSound, for them to turn our ideas into a reality. Where other companies stumbled across problems, the staff at RealSound and Vision only saw challenges which they were able and keen to conquer. The end result is that our school now has a theatre system which has far exceeded our expectations. We are now able to offer our children the opportunity to experience every aspect of what it takes to put together professional productions using state of the art equipment. Sudbury Primary School would not hesitate to recommend RealSound and Vision for projects similar to ours and we hope that the good relationship formed with them continues into the future."
Jacqui Whall, School Administrator, Sudbury Primary School, Wembley.
“I would highly recommend RealSound and Vision Ltd to anyone looking for a superb quality sound & lighting system. I had a very tight deadline to meet and David and his team were able to react and meet the deadline and the budget I had given them without compromising on quality. I knew what I wanted to achieve in the premises and RealSound were able to suggest some very creative ideas which has given me a great sound and lighting system for my sports bar. I will continue to use RealSound and Vision for future projects and would not hesitate in recommending them.”
Kareem Naaman, Managing Director, Cedar Sports Management Ltd., Bar Sport, Maidenhead
We are a member of PLASA – the Professional Lighting And Sound Association. Achieving standards of quality, independently endorsed by fellow industry professionals, PLASA membership signifies our commitment to highest levels of system design, installation, after sales service and long term customer care for sound, lighting and audio visual systems. PLASA... the worldwide voice of entertainment technologies